Table of contents
The Resistance has defeated Zombie Hitler and thrown him into Hell - but the dead are rising once more with greater hunger than before! Continue the Zombie Army Trilogy's alternate history in massive new levels and uncover a sinister plan that is taking the Survivor Brigade across Italy and beyond!
There are many collectibles in Zombie Army 4: Dead War, such as: B.: Zombie Hands, Upgrade Units, Comics, Documents and Feats of Strength! Below are helpful video guides on how to find them all by level.
Mission #1: Ahead
Dead Ahead is the first mission and there are a total of 15 collectibles in 3 chapters. All collectibles are saved immediately.
Chapter 1 - Reporting
- 00:06 - Document (Memo: The enemy of my enemy)
- 00:32 – Comic (Trouble Squad)
- 00:45 – Zombiehand (Elvira)
- 01:19 – Upgrade-Kit (Kit Nr. 1)
Chapter 2 – Blocking Locomotives
- 01:33 – Upgrade-Kit (Kit Nr. 5)
- 02:06 – Upgrade-Kit (Kit Nr. 2)
- 02:19 - Comic (Battle Cry)
- 02:40 – Zombie-Hand (Macready)
- 03:04 – Upgrade-Kit (Kit Nr. 3)
- 03:26 - Document (Finally Safe - Part 1)
Chapter 3 – Off the Rails
- 03:42 - Document (Finally Safe - Part 2)
- 04:07 – Hero Tat
- 04:45 – Upgrade-Kit (Kit Nr. 4)
- 05:09 – Zombiehand (Herbet)
- 05:37 – Comic (None But The Brave)
Mission #2: Death Channel
Death Canal is the second mission and there are a total of 17 collectibles in 4 chapters. All collectibles are saved immediately.
Chapter 1 – Carnivorous Canal Cruise
- 00:06 - Document (Nazi Propaganda: Good News, Friends and Allies!)
- 00:35 – Zombie hand (Nadja)
- 01:05 – Upgrade-Kit (Kit Nr. 1)
- 01:40 - Comic (cargo of death)
Chapter 2 – Ghosts and Gondolas
- 02:05 – Upgrade-Kit (Kit Nr. 2)
- 02:42 - Document (Nazi propaganda: Good news, comrades!)
- 03:12 – Zombiehand (Edgar)
- 03:41 - Comic (Sniper!)
- 04:20 – Heldentat
Chapter 3 - The Shadows of Venice
- 04:45 – Upgrade-Kit (Kit Nr. 3)
- 05:12 - Document (Nazi propaganda: Good news, dying heroes!)
- 05:36 – Comic (Danger Deep)
- 05:58 – Zombiehand (Garry)
Chapter 4 - Gates of Hell
- 06:25 – Upgrade-Kit (Kit Nr. 4)
- 06:49 – Zombiehand (Rosemary)
- 07:06 - Document (Nazi Propaganda: Your Duty to Führer and Fatherland)
- 07:18 - Comic (Chosen to Die)
Mission #3: Meat Locker
Meat Locker is the third mission and there are a total of 17 collectibles in 4 chapters. All collectibles are saved immediately.
Chapter 1 - The Hunt for Dr. silent
- 00:06 - Comic (trigger alarm)
- 00:30 – Dokument (Cultist Notes: The Golden Age)
- 00:49 – Zombiehand (Allegra)
- 01:09 – Upgrade-Kit (Kit Nr. 1)
Chapter 2 – Into the Darkness
- 01:26 - Comic (Storm in the East)
- 01:51 – Upgrade-Kit (Kit Nr. 2)
- 02:18 – Zombie Hand (Run)
- 02:46 - Document (Schweiger's Notes: St. Abaddon, A Brief History)
Chapter 3 - Supernatural Superweapon
- 03:11 – Zombie-Hand (brundle)
- 03:36 – Upgrade-Kit (Kit Nr. 3)
- 03:52 - Comic (Advanced)
- 04:08 - Document (Schweiger's notes: The right tool for the job)
Chapter 4 – Schweiger's Revenge
- 04:23 – Zombiehand (Shaun)
- 04:51 – Hero Tat
- 05:08 - Comic (ghost tank)
- 05:21 – Upgrade-Kit (Kit Nr. 4)
- 05:31 – Dokument (Schweiger’s Notes: The End of the World)
Mission Nr. 4: Zombie-Zoo
Zombie Zoo is the fourth mission and there are a total of 17 collectibles in 4 chapters. All collectibles are saved immediately.
Chapter 1 - Trouble at the Zoo
- 00:06 – Zombiehand (Woody)
- 00:33 – Comic (Cult Evil)
- 01:28 – Upgrade-Kit (Kit Nr. 1)
- 02:00 - Document (handwritten last words: Bad Landing)
Chapter 2 - Welcome to the Jungle
- 02:14 – Upgrade-Kit (Kit Nr. 2)
- 02:35 – Zombiehand (Allison)
- 02:59 - Document (Cultist Notes: The Führer Reborn)
- 03:16 - Comic (Law of the Wild)
Chapter 3 - Don't tap the glass
- 03:37 – Dokument (Cultist Notes: A Madman’s Downfall)
- 03:56 - Comic (Death is the hunter)
- 04:13 – Zombiehand (Ryan)
- 04:30 – Heldentat
- 04:58 - Upgrade Kit (Kit #3) - Only available after Heroic Action!
Chapter 4 - Planetarium Attack
- 05:13 – Zombiehand (Clive)
- 05:32 - Comic (Break for Life)
- 05:48 – Dokument (Schweiger’s Notes: Four Knights Cometh)
- 05:59 – Upgrade-Kit (Kit Nr. 4)
Mission Nr. 5: Rotten Coast
Rotten Coast is the fifth mission and there are a total of 18 collectibles in 4 chapters. All collectibles are saved immediately.
Chapter 1 – Composite Resistance
- 00:06 - Document (encoded message: Preparations complete)
- 00:26 - Zombie hand (Krueger)
- 00:53 – Comic (Kampfpatrouille)
- 01:16 – Upgrade-Kit (Kit Nr. 1)
Chapter 2 - Village of Darkness
- 01:40 - Comic (Death Sentence)
- 02:05 – Hero Tat
- 02:46 – Upgrade-Kit (Kit Nr. 3)
- 03:01 – Zombiehand (Linda)
- 03:30 - Document (Handwritten last words: More bad luck)
- 03:48 – Upgrade-Kit (Kit Nr. 2)
Chapter 3 - Trouble in the Styx
- 04:07 - Comic (Desert Furies)
- 04:30 - Document (Cultist Notes: The Führer Undying)
- 04:56 – Zombiehand (Hughes)
- 05:11 – Upgrade-Kit (Kit Nr. 4)
Chapter 4 – The Best Plans
- 05:39 – Upgrade-Kit (Kit Nr. 5)
- 05:57 - Document (Schweiger's Notes: Dark Designs)
- 06:18 - Comic (The Iron Cross)
- 06:32 – Zombiehand (Doug)
Mission #6: Molten Nightmare
Molten Nightmare is the sixth mission and there are a total of 17 collectibles in 4 chapters. All collectibles
s are saved immediately.
Kapitel 1 – Come Hell or High Lava
- 00:06 - Document (Telegram: How much longer?)
- 00:38 - Comic (Hunting the Traitor)
- 00:58 – Upgrade-Kit (Kit Nr. 1)
- 01:26 – Zombiehand (Macro)
Chapter 2 – Hot on the trail
- 01:49 - Zombie Hand (Raphael)
- 02:20 - Document (Cultist Notes: Believe in the Leader)
- 02:35 – Upgrade-Kit (Kit Nr. 2)
- 02:55 - Comic (The Survivors)
- 03:08 – Hero Tat
Chapter 3 - Night on the Town
- 03:49 – Zombiehand (Bernardo)
- 04:10 - Comic (Hill of Hate)
- 04:28 - Document (Survivor's Note: A Deserter's Pledge)
- 04:45 – Upgrade-Kit (Kit Nr. 3)
Chapter 4 – The Last Tower of Hell
- 05:04 – Comic (Todesschloss)
- 05:25 - Document (Schweiger's Notes: An Old Terror Returns?)
- 05:45 – Zombiehand (Grimes)
- 06:05 – Upgrade-Kit (Kit Nr. 4)
Mission #7: All Roads Lead to Hell
All Roads Lead to Hell is the seventh mission and there are a total of 17 collectibles in 4 chapters. All collectibles are saved immediately.
Chapter 1 - Reaching the War Room
- 00:06 - Comic (Intrepid)
- 00:29 – Zombiehand (George A.)
- 00:56 – Upgrade-Kit (Kit Nr. 1)
- 01:15 - Document (Personal Journal of a Resistance Fighter: The Damnest Thing)
Chapter 2 – What Lurks Beneath
- 01:36 - Document (Telegram: A Possible Strategy)
- 01:57 – Upgrade-Kit (Kit Nr. 2)
- 02:21 – Comic (Todespakt)
- 02:48 – Zombiehand (Fedrico)
Chapter 3 - City of the Dead
- 03:17 - Comic (The Last Round)
- 03:40 – Zombiehand (Debbie)
- 03:55 – Hero Tat
- 04:20 – Upgrade-Kit (Kit Nr. 3)
- 04:41 – Dokument (Journal of Resistance Commander: History is Watching Us)
Chapter 4 - Hitler's welcome party
- 04:54 – Upgrade-Kit (Kit Nr. 4)
- 05:16 - Document (Cultist Notes)
- 05:26 - Comic (divided we fall)
- 05:37 - Zombie hand (ash)
Mission #8: Hell Base
Hell Base is the eighth mission and there are a total of 17 collectibles in 4 chapters. All collectibles are saved immediately.
Chapter 1 – No Longer in Kansas
- 00:06 – Hero Tat
- 00:31 - Comic (Chain Reaction)
- 00:55 – Zombiehand (Franz)
- 01:12 – Dokument (Schweiger’s Notes: A Unique Opportunity)
- 01:31 – Upgrade-Kit (Kit Nr. 1)
Chapter 2 – Machines of War
- 01:54 – Upgrade-Kit (Kit Nr. 2)
- 02:17 - Document (Schweiger's Notes: Mind of a Madman)
- 02:32 - Comic (Blood of Heroes)
- 02:49 – Zombiehand (Alfonso)
Chapter 3 - Let's Get Out of Here!
- 03:14 – Dokument (Schweiger’s Notes: Nightmare Weapons)
- 03:32 – Zombiehand (Cooper)
- 03:52 - Comic (We will fight)
- 04:09 – Upgrade-Kit (Kit Nr. 3)
Chapter 4 - Steal the relic
- 04:26 – Upgrade-Kit (Kit Nr. 4)
- 04:49 – Dokument (Schweiger’s Notes: A Trick of the Mind?)
- 05:05 – Zombiehand (Dario)
- 05:33 - Comic (In enemy hands)
Mission #9: Infernal Machine
Hell Machine is the ninth mission and there are a total of 5 collectibles in 1 chapter. All collectibles are saved immediately.
Chapter 1 - Destroy Hitler's army
- 00:06 – Dokument (Resistance Command Memo: A Final Confrontation)
- 00:28 – Hero tat
- 01:07 – Zombiehand (Mr. Handy)
- 01:42 - Comic (Judgment Day)
- 02:03 – Upgrade-Kit (Kit Nr. 1)
Where are the zombie hands in Zombie Army 4? ›
Reporting In: Zombie Hand
At the radio tower, look down to the area below that's teeming with zombies. The hand is walking in the group of zombies from the cranes on the left-hand side to the train on the right-hand side.
Schweiger's Revenge Zombie Hand
When you leave the safe room bunker, look over at the other bunker outside that's marked as an objective. You will see a zombie hand running around on the roof.
Given that Zombie Army 4 is a Sniper Elite spin-off, all of the player's primary weapons are going to be long-range rifles, and the Mosin-Nagant is the most powerful of the bunch.Where is the zombie hand in zombie zoo? ›
Trouble At The Zoo Zombie Hand
As you enter the zoo, go down the slope and look to your right to find a large bird cage. There will be a zombie hand inside on one of the branches. It is holding a twig to blend in.
First is Nightmare Mode, a new difficulty for one or two players that redistributes enemies throughout the campaign with more difficult combinations. Players can unlock this new mode by completing the campaign.How do you beat screamers Zombie Army 4? ›
It is wise to crouch and ignore the Screamers as when alerted they are fast and deal devastating amounts of damage. If provoked their weak spot is the glowing bumps on their backs that have broken the Screamer's ribcage. Not aggroed by divine grenade, even with direct hit.What is the most overpowered gun in Black Ops 4? ›
- Spitfire. ...
- GKS. ...
- VAPR-XKG. ...
- Hellion Salvo. ...
- Zweihänder. ...
- Swordfish. ...
- Titan. ...
- Rampart 17. Technically an assault rifle because of its automatic fire, the Rampart 17 is nevertheless a tremendous option for medium-long engagements.
Arguably the most powerful weapon in the game is the Nuka-Nuke Launcher found in Nuka-World. It's essentially a Fat Man that has been modified to hurl modified mini-nukes known as Nuka-Nukes at foes. These Nuka-Nukes deal a whopping 833 damage at a decent range from the enemy.What is the strongest weapon in zombies? ›
Raygun. Finally, (and unsurprisingly) the Ray Gun is the best gun in Cold War Zombies. It excels in pretty much every category, from range, to damage, mobility, and accuracy – so it's no wonder players have been using it during high round games.How do you open the safe in Village of Darkness zombie Army 4? ›
Run over to the door to make a zombie burst through. Go inside to find an upgrade kit on a bench. Enter the compound and help the resistance fighters defend against the horde to unlock the safe room.
How do you unlock Nightmare mode? ›
To actually unlock Nightmare Mode, players must reach 90 Ki. In Ghost of Tsushima: Legends, Ki is a measure of overall power of players' gear.What does nightmare mode do? ›
Nightmare Mode is the mode that was added along with The Following. When a player activates Nightmare, unlimited fighting stamina is disabled and enemies are tougher. More Virals and Volatiles will attack if noise is made. Furthermore, weapons and other tools will break down faster.What is a screamer zombie? ›
The Screamer is a special type of zombie that appears and investigates sources of player activity, referred to as heat levels that is based off of sound the player creates either by explosions, firing weapons, or mining using either a tool or an Auger.What is a heavy in Zombie Army 4? ›
Heavy Gunner Zombies or simply Gunners are a fairly common sub-boss type enemy and zombie super-soldier in Zombie Army 4: Dead War. They are a hellish upgrade for the Super Elite zombies from Zombie Army Trilogy.What is Zero's best gun? ›
When it comes to fragging, Zero is no slouch. His loadout offers good AR (SC3000K) and great SMG (MP7). Both weapons are more than enough to deal with defenders.What is the fastest killing gun in bo4? ›
SWORDFISH has the fastest time to kill, 0.27 seconds with rapid fire.Is there a legendary ripper in Fallout 4? ›
Inside just beside the entrance to the bunker, on a cabinet you will find the Ripper. It can also be bought from Arturo, in Diamond City. Additionally, Ripper weapons with legendary effects can be looted randomly from legendary enemies.What is a Deathclaws weakness? ›
Deathclaws are particularly vulnerable on their stomach, but rarely expose this area long enough for a player to shoot it. Luckily, V.A.T.S. make critical hits on Deathclaws a reality. Aim for the torso and head to deal the most damage, or even queue up a few shots on the Deathclaw's limbs to cripple the creature.What is the rarest gun in Fallout 4? ›
- 6 Prototype UP77 “Limitless Potential” A very rare Fallout 4 weapon indeed, this energy weapon is tough to find.
- 7 Good Intentions. ...
- 8 The Last Minute. ...
- 9 The Gainer. ...
- 10 Reba II. ...
- 11 Justice. ...
- 12 Eddie's Peace. ...
- 13 Cito's Shiny Slugger. ...
- 1 The Flood - Halo Series.
- 2 Necromorphs - Dead Space. ...
- 3 Reaper Soldiers - Mass Effect Series. ...
- 4 Cordyceps Zombies - The Last of Us. ...
- 5 The Undead - Plants Vs Zombies. ...
- 6 The Infected - Left 4 Dead Series. ...
- 7 Volatiles - Dying Light. ...
- 8 T-Virus Zombies - Resident Evil. ...
What kills zombies? ›
Nearly all zombie survivalists are in agreement that the destruction of the brain is the only surefire way to neutralize the zombie (though a few rare types of zombies require complete dismemberment).How do you beat the tank in Zombie Army 4? ›
The Zombie tank has to be killed by shooting both hearts on either side in-between its tracks which are covered by armor, unlike the Half-Track in which only one hearts needs to be shot.What do the dolls do in Zombie Army 4? ›
What is this? In Zombie Army 4: Dead War there is strangely an abundance of Annabelle-like dolls (yes, the one from the movies) that try to haunt you at every chance they get. For the most part, they're harmless, despite them constantly following you around and providing a few jumps scares here and there.What are the creepy dolls in Zombie Army 4? ›
In Zombie Army 4: Dead War there is strangely an abundance of Annabelle-like dolls (yes, the one from the movies) that try to haunt you at every chance they get. For the most part, they're harmless, despite them constantly following you around and providing a few jumps scares here and there.How do you destroy the zombie tank in Zombie Army 4? ›
The Zombie tank has to be killed by shooting both hearts on either side in-between its tracks which are covered by armor, unlike the Half-Track in which only one hearts needs to be shot.What does the divine grenade do in Zombie Army 4? ›
A versatile shockwave attack that will knock down most opponents, whilst healing the user by a small amount for every enemy hit.What is mummy zombie? ›
Mummy, I'm a Zombie, also known under its working Spanish title Mamá, soy una zombi and later re-titled Dixie y la rebelión zombi, is a 2014 Spanish animated film and the sequel to the 2011 film Daddy, I'm a Zombie.Who is the first zombie in Army of the Dead? ›
Before the outbreak
Not much is known about the life Richards led as a human, however he was a soldier involved with work at Area 51 in some capacity. He volunteered to participate in Torrance's experiment with an alien sickness, which would unexpectedly lead to him becoming the first zombie.
Horror. A doll animated with an evil spirit can imitate anyone it comes into contact with.